Friday, May 8, 2009

Straw or glasses???

Thanks to all our relatives and friends that I sent postcards out to this past week, Isaac got a pair of glasses that really are a straw. (Don't worry, if you didn't get a postcard from my boys this year, you probably will next year! I try to spread the love. Hahaha!) The juice travels all around the eyes and over the ears and into the mouth. I don't really expect any of you to order magazines, Isaac just wanted the glasses and he got them just for returning the booklet filled out, I don't think he will get any further prizes for any orders. Of course, Emma and Ian had to try them on too and we had to take pictures! I just don't know how I am going to clean this things out! Great fun though!

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

How fun!! Those are awesome glasses!

Tonya said...

My kids would love those! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Deb/Jon said...

I remember you girls having fun straws somewhat like that and they were a pain to get clean. Did they come with instructions as to how to clean?