Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maria Chapman

I was reading Mary Beth Chapman's blog this morning as today is the one year anniversary of the terrible accident that took little Maria's life. There have definitely been unbelievably miserable days in this last year and there will be more in the future for the Chapman family but I was so blessed to read how God has been healing and using them all during this time. Here is the link to her blog, http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/marybeth/ and I am sure you will be blessed too!

1 comments:

Marian said...

Tears were flowing as I read her blog. My husband and I were blessed to meet both of them and all of their children (minus the oldest) when we were awarded a grant from Shohannah's Hope to help fund our adoption. What a Godly example of a life totally surrendered to our Father~even in those difficult days!