Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What should I do?

I have been thinking for the past couple of weeks of selling Creative Memories products again but I just can't make up my mind. If I am going to do it, I want to be in whole heartedly but I think I am a little unsure if it's what I want to do with my free time. I love scrapbooking but I am not sure I am good at "being creative" for people. I know that's not really that important, I just need to be encouraging and supportive. Hmmmm, I am so bad at making decisions. I may just give it some time and see how things go in the next few months. Any suggestions or comments???

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I love creative memory stuff so I can see your excitement about selling it. I guess, if I was making this decision I would ask myself what's the reason I want to sell it and do I have enough time to really invest in it? Do you have a job right now? If you do decide to sell it, I might be making orders from you!

Shelby-Grace said...

I agree with what Tonya said and would just add to make sure this is something you really like/love doing. Decisions like this are important. I'll be praying that you feel confident in whatever direction you decide to go :)

Yvette said...

HI Kelly,
It was great to hear from you! Thanks for posting on my blog. I have read your blog too since I found it when I was on Tammy's blog. I didn't comment due to I didn't know if you would remember me.I'm glad you did.:)
Your blog is great! I find it very creative as well. So maybe you should give it another try with creative memories. Being a pastors wife you need an outlet all your own.
Thanks for prayering for Tegan. I will try to get more pictures of myself on the blog too. It's hard since I'm the one always taking the pictures.:) Yvette

StarWarsFans said...

Have you thought about selling something else? It would still be a way to make extra money, meet people, etc. but you could pick another area of interest to you.