Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a beautiful day!

I feel like I could be wearing shorts today! It is supposed to be in the 70's so I got out and planted some bulbs in the front garden that I had bought from Isaac's school fundraiser in the fall. I know, I should have planted them in the fall but I never got around to it. I still want to get some houseplants re potted and I think I will try to tackle them after I get back from picking up the boys from school. We did spend some time at the city bike/walking trail yesterday and it felt so good to get outside and get some exercise. Emma rode part of the way in the stroller but wanted to get out and walk too so that was the end of my exercise since she wanted to stop and check everything out along the way! The weather is not going to last long since the high for Sunday is supposed to be 32 degrees so I might take the kids to the park again this afternoon, who needs to re pot plants anyway!? :)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Lucky you! What wonderful weather. We're flying to Haviland tommorrow (23rd) and we will be there untill the 29th. Will you be there during that time. If so we should definately get togher.

Kelly said...

We are getting to Haviland late in the evening on the 29th! Arrggghhh! I guess we are going to miss you this time. Kris and Amber are coming with us too. Have a good time in Happiland!